Friday, September 2, 2011

Coop :: Executive Assistant


Name: Coop

Position: Executive Assistant

Education: Oxon Hill H.S. (Class of 1999) -- United States Navy (1999-2003)



Why W.O.W. Radio? Because it's Indie Media & I support the Indie Community!!

What do I do? I provide/assist not only each staff member but each group/individual that is involved behind the scenes. I support the Indie community to the fullest. What I love the most about the Indie Community is a genre in its own and the diversity that it brings shows truth and the rawness of talent. I didn’t attend college but I did serve in the United States Navy from 1999-2003. I was briefly stationed in San Diego, California and Norfolk, VA. I ended my 4 year tour after going over to Iraq for the Iraqi Enduring Freedom Campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment