Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kris :: Operational Director


Name: Kris

Position: Operational Director/Community Liason

Education: B.A in Business Administration from Hampton University.  Five years experience in radio hosting/programming and development.

Why W.O.W. Radio? I support W.O.W Radio and Caribgem because I understand and appreciate the vision.  The station stands for something that I personally believe in and that is the indie spirit! I look forward to the day that it is an international brand that enriches its audience!

What do I do? I am responsible for the behind the scenes functioning of the business. The areas of media that often don't get the shine.  I handle budgeting, training and operations procedures for different departments. I will also be hosting a show on the station coming summer 2012. 



No comments:

Post a Comment